Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From our local television station
Make and share this Roasted Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese
- Place asparagus in a glass baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil and garlic.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- During last 5 minutes, sprinkle with parmesan.
- Season to taste.
Yum! I love roasted asparagus and this was great. I added a little pepper and some kosher salt. Thanks Charlotte for a nice treat. Made for Went To The Market tag.
Perfect just perfect, I just added a wee bit of garlic and served it with some poached smoked haddock and it was lovely. thank you for posting. Made for Honor thy mother the diabetic forum. May 2011.
Great simple asparagus recipe. I did add coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper when it came out of the oven. I would make this again for sure. Thank you! Made for PRMR.