Recipe by Miss Erin C.
This is super simple and very delicious.
Top Review by Jodi B.
Outstanding! This is by far the tastiest asparagus we have ever cooked. Very simple to cook, I placed the asparagus in a ziploc, added a bit of olive oil & s&p, shook it up & onto a baking sheet. They roasted for about 8 minutes in a very hot oven, and about half way through cooking, just tossed them around a bit so they didn't burn. Added a sprinkling of parmesano reggiano & they barely made it to the table. Will definitely be making these babies again - real soon!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Snap off the ends of the asparagus.
- Lay the asparagus in a roasting pan so that they do not overlap.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, roll until they are all coated.
- Bake at 500F for 5 minutes, turn the asparagus and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with lemon wedges if desired.