Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Once you try roasted asparagus, you will never want to cook it any other way. This easy but elegant recipe makes a delicious snack as well as a great buffet entree, and it's a wonderful way to include veggies in your meal plan
- 10 medium asparagus spears, well mashed and course ends snapped off
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 slices Italian bread, toasted
- preheat oven to 400F.
- Dry asparagus on paper towels.
- Place spears in a shallow roaster.
- Drizzle spears with oil and turn to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Roast 10 mins til spears are tender.
- Remove to a plate and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve on toasted Italian bread slices.
Dh and I enjoyed this recipe! It is very elegant looking and easy to prepare! We had it for a light supper last night. I will keep this in mind when company is coming, love elegant and easy recipes for those time! Thanks!