Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A tasty dish which includes sweet potato,spaghetti and fetta. Light,bright and extremely tasty.
Make and share this Roast Sweet Potato With Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (1 kg) sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, halved
- olive oil
- 400 g spaghetti or 400 g linguine
- 120 g baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- sea salt
- cracked peppercorn
- 150 g feta cheese, roughly chopped
- lemon juice
- extra olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the sweet potato and the tomatoes, cut side up, into a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and bake for 35-45 minutes or until sweet potato is soft and golden.
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water until al dente.
- Drain spaghetti.
- Combine spaghetti with the sweet potato, tomatoes,spinach,parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Place in serving bowls and top with feta.
- Drizzle juice and extra olive oil.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4.