A tasty dish which includes sweet potato,spaghetti and fetta. Light,bright and extremely tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Place the sweet potato and the tomatoes, cut side up, into a baking tray.
- 3Sprinkle with olive oil and bake for 35-45 minutes or until sweet potato is soft and golden.
- 4Cook the spaghetti in boiling water until al dente.
- 5Drain spaghetti.
- 6Combine spaghetti with the sweet potato, tomatoes,spinach,parmesan, salt and pepper.
- 7Place in serving bowls and top with feta.
- 8Drizzle juice and extra olive oil.
- 9Serve immediately.
- 10Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Sweet Potato With Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (1002 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1236.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 1053.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 240.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.3 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 38.0 g