Roast Rack of Lamb With Herb Crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine bread crumbs, rosemary, parsley, garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice - salt and pepper to taste. Mix.
- In a roasting pan, roast lamb bone side down (cover the frenched bones with foil to keep from burning, if desired). Roast for about 25 minutes.
- Remove lamb from oven, pack the herb-crumb mixture on the meat side of the lamb, pressing firmly.
- Broil for 4-6 minutes more, or until the crust is browned. (Medium would be an internal temperature of 160 degrees).
- Arrange the racks, meat/crust side out, weave the bones together so it stands up. Let lamb sit for about 10 minutes before serving. To serve, grasp the bone, and with a sharp knife cut a chop off, or if desired, cut double chops for a pretty presentation.