Recipe by MummaB
Another great recipe passed down. This potato salad is amazing and will definitely impress!!
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed milk
- 3 teaspoons malt vinegar
- 2 avocados, peeled, deseeded and crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 large potatoes, cubed
- 1 whole red onion, sliced
- 6 bacon, rashers diced
- 1 cup olive oil (to roast)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 190*c.
- Grease roasting dish and add the cubed potatoes. Place in the oven and cook for 30mins.
- Pull roasting dish out and add the onion and bacon and roast for a further 25mins.
- Whilst the potatoes are roasting place all of the salad ingredients into a blender until its a smooth consistency and set aside.
- Once potatoes are crispy and cooked through pull out and place in a serving bowl then pour over the salad dressing and serve.