- 3 lbs pork roast
- 2 small yellow onions
- 2 white nectarines
- 3 plums
- 3 figs
- 3 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown whole pork in dutch oven with small amount of olive oil.
- Add thick chopped fruit and onions. Cook a few minutes before adding the thick cut cabbage, red wine and vinegar. Cover.
- Place in preheated oven and roast/braise for around an hour until meat is tender but fully cooked.
- Let pork rest before serving. Serve with mashed potatoes or mashed cauliflower.