Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Why go out when these restaurant-style sandwiches are so easy to make at home...and they're ready in just 15 minutes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Pace Picante Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced deli roast pork
- 4 pepperidge farm classic soft 100% whole wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 4 slices deli provolone cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh baby spinach leaves, cut into very thin strips
- Heat the picante sauce and honey mustard in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Add the pork and cook until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Divide the pork mixture among the buns. Top each with 1 slice cheese and 1/4 cup spinach.