Recipe by Ridgely
This I am told is the recipe for that Hawaiian Pork that is just so tender and just falls apart. We love this. I serve it with white rice and a vegetable. Very good! My kids love it.
Top Review by *****Sandy
This was the bomb! I cooked this in my large roaster @ 350 for about 4 hours. I did use a can of pineapple rings which I put on the meat last. I dumped the juice in with the other ingredients and served this with basmati rice. The leftovers will not go to waste -- in fact, today we had the meat in chimichangas -- yum! Thanks for sharing.
- 5 lbs pork shoulder
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
Directions See How It's Made
- Line roasting pan with foil going In both directions so that it is very Nearly tight.
- Put pork in pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over pork.
- Roast pork in covered pan in a 325° oven for 3 to 4 hours.
- Shred and serve with roasting juices.