1/1 Photo of Roast Chicken With Potatoes, Lemon, and Asparagus
1 hr 10 mins
This makes a great dinner, especially during the spring. From Everyday Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 478 degrees.
- 2Place potatoes and half the butter in a shallow roasting pan.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Roast, tossing once, until potatoes are golden, 20-25 minutes.
- 5Place chicken, skin side up, on top of the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Roast until chicken begins to brown, about 20 minutes.
- 6Scatter asparagus, lemon, remaining butter, and thyme around chicken.
- 7Roast until asparagus is tender and chicken is cooked throughout, 5-15 minutes.
- 8Serve with pan juices.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Chicken With Potatoes, Lemon, and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (528 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.4
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 183.3 mg
- Sodium 237.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 44.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: