Roast Chicken With Potatoes, Lemon, and Asparagus
- Preheat oven to 478 degrees.
- Place potatoes and half the butter in a shallow roasting pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, tossing once, until potatoes are golden, 20-25 minutes.
- Place chicken, skin side up, on top of the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Roast until chicken begins to brown, about 20 minutes.
- Scatter asparagus, lemon, remaining butter, and thyme around chicken.
- Roast until asparagus is tender and chicken is cooked throughout, 5-15 minutes.
- Serve with pan juices.