Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Rich, crispy and savoury. My personal favourite way to serve this simple vegetable
Make and share this Roast Cauliflower With Lemon and Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted, or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or red wine vinegar)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (dry grated)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl and toss with fat, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in the over.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy and dark golden brown, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Toss with parmesan and serve.
This is excellent! The recipe didn't say when to add the parm, so I added it with everything else. I halved the recipe, but had to increase the cooking time about 10 minutes. I also reduced the oil by half. I may have cut my florets too large. Really enjoyed this with blackened fish. Thanks for sharing! Made for New Kids on the Block.