Roast Cauliflower With Curry, Turmeric and Lemon Pepper
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a large baking sheet with heavy duty foil or a Silpat baking mat.
- Cut cauliflower into ¾" steaks, then into smaller pieces.
- Mix oil, salt and spices in a large zip-lock bag.
- Add cauliflower pieces and tumble gently to coat.
- Spread out on baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I added lemon pepper, turmeric and madras curry powder AFTER roasting my cauliflower (I didn't look for recipes until late in the game...) it still came out AWESOME! I had roasted the florets in olive oil and added some butter so that it would carmelize & brown. I didn't add any salt because my lemon pepper already had salt included as first ingredient.<br/>So flavorful! Thank you for this simple recipe!