Roast beef from the deli makes these fajitas fast to fix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-1/2 x 1-1/4-inch strips
- 1/4 cup fajita marinade
- 1/2 lb sliced Alpine Lace 97% fat-free roast beef, , cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 8 low-fat flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1/4 lb sliced deli Alpine Lace reduced-fat hot pepper cheese or 1/4 lb sliced deli reduced-fat American cheese, shredded
- 1Spray 10 inch skillet with no stick cooking spray.
- 2Heat skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, red pepper and zucchini.
- 3Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (3 to 4 minutes).
- 4Add fajita marinade and roast beef; continue cooking until heated through (3 to 4 minutes).
- 5Divide beef mixture evenly among tortillas.
- 6Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese; roll up.
- 7Helpful Hint: Let everyone make their own fajita.
- 8In addition to the cheese, other ingredients like hot sauce, jalapeno chiles or cilantro can be added to the fajita before rolling or folding.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef & Veggie Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Alpine Lace 97% fat-free roast beef
low-fat flour tortillas
Alpine Lace reduced-fat hot pepper cheese