Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Roast beef from the deli makes these fajitas fast to fix.
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-1/2 x 1-1/4-inch strips
- 1⁄4 cup fajita marinade
- 1⁄2 lb sliced Alpine Lace 97% fat-free roast beef, , cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 8 low-fat flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1⁄4 lb sliced deli Alpine Lace reduced-fat hot pepper cheese or 1⁄4 lb sliced deli reduced-fat American cheese, shredded
- Spray 10 inch skillet with no stick cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, red pepper and zucchini.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (3 to 4 minutes).
- Add fajita marinade and roast beef; continue cooking until heated through (3 to 4 minutes).
- Divide beef mixture evenly among tortillas.
- Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese; roll up.
- Helpful Hint: Let everyone make their own fajita.
- In addition to the cheese, other ingredients like hot sauce, jalapeno chiles or cilantro can be added to the fajita before rolling or folding.