Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in a newspaper and looks very very good! Seems as if it would be a great appetizer/snack.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon prepared English mustard
- 5 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 30 fresh spinach leaves, stems removed
- 10 slices roast beef
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Soften cream cheese and add horseradish and mustard, beating until smooth.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla.
- Arrange 6 spinach leaves over cream cheese; sprinkle with 3 tablespoons shredded cheese.