Recipe by chef_kara
A creamy chicken dish that is a feast for the eyes and for the stomach. Tender Chicken with a cream cheese sauce. Very filling and satisfying
Top Review by ~Jess~
Thank you! An old roommate of mine made this dish once and I loved it, but I forgot to get the recipe before she moved out. I was very glad to find it again! I halved the recipe (as I only cook for two people), used an 8x8 baking dish, and cooked for 30 minutes still. It was perfect! Thanks again!
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 26 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 70 Ritz crackers
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Take chicken and boil until done, Cut into bite size pieces or filets.
- Line chicken in a greased 9x13x2 baking dish.
- Mix soup with cream cheese (will be thick) and pour over chicken.
- Crumble 45 Ritz crackers : mix with butter and spread over chicken.
- Crumble remainder of crackers and fill in any missed spots.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. serves 4 to 6.