Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
In just one pan, these potatoes get crisp on the outside, creamy on the inside, and buttery all over! By Cuisine at Home.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, peeled
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- salt and pepper
- Parboil potatoes in a sauce-pan for 10 minutes; drain.
- Melt butter in the pan over low heat.
- Add potatoes, cover, and cook 10 minutes.
- Swirl the pan occasionally to stir, holding the cover in place.
- Uncover and increase heat to medium-high.
- Saute 10 minutes, turning potatoes until golden brown on all sides.
- Toss with butter, herbs, and seasonings before serving.
Yup saw this recipe on Cuisine at Home too, and I agree...simple and delicious!
This is such a great recipe! So simple yet so delicious! As WiGal said, love how it is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside! Will definitely make this many times!
I have made this recipe many times. We love how it is crispy on the outside and tender inside plus it looks great on the plate!