In just one pan, these potatoes get crisp on the outside, creamy on the inside, and buttery all over! By Cuisine at Home.
- Parboil potatoes in a sauce-pan for 10 minutes; drain.
- Melt butter in the pan over low heat.
- Add potatoes, cover, and cook 10 minutes.
- Swirl the pan occasionally to stir, holding the cover in place.
- Uncover and increase heat to medium-high.
- Saute 10 minutes, turning potatoes until golden brown on all sides.
- Toss with butter, herbs, and seasonings before serving.