Recipe by thinkfirst
Its a bit messy to eat, but easy to make and yummy.The quick method is to use a frozen bread dough, or if you have a bread machine, use a one loaf dough recipe. Use the convenient mini pepperoni slices to make it easier. Your favorite pizza or marinara sauce works great for the dipping sauce. If you like other additions to your pizza, like garlic or peppers, throw those in too.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough or 1 loaf bread machine dough
- 5 ounces pepperoni slices
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw the bread dough or make 1 recipe of your favorite dough in the bread machine.
- Spray a 13x9 pan with a non-stick spray.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Roll out the dough to 1/2 inch thick.
- With a pizza slicer, cut the dough into chunks that are about 1 inch square.
- At random put half of the dough chunks in the 13x9 pan.
- Drizzle on half the olive oil.
- Sprinkle on half the Italian seasoning, cheeses and pepperoni.
- Layer on the rest of the dough, more olive oil, seasonings and cheese.
- If you like lots of pepperoni, use the whole package, if not only half.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the bread is brown and cheese is crusty.
- Use the pizza sauce for the dipping.