After having tried various different recipes for chocolate chip cookies, took the best parts of each and made a recipe for some truly ridiculous chocolate chip cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly mix flour mixture in to butter/sugar mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips. (You can use any kind of chocolate chips or small candy -- toffee bits are especially good if you refrigerate the dough for an hour or so before baking).
- Place rounded spoonfulls of dough on a cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
The cookie jar was getting low, so I baked these. There is a lot of chips in these cookies. I think I'd like better if there was less vanilla flavoring. This was made for Preemie Care Center during Fall 2011 PAC