Recipe by Chocolatl
Actor Richard Anderson has made many television appearances, but is probably best known for his work on The Six Million Dollar Man. This recipe is adapted from Bon Appetit magazine, February 1978. The original recipe uses raw milk.
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 6 extra-large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup diced salami
- 1⁄2 cup diced swiss cheese
- tomatoes, slices (to garnish)
- watercress (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in medium skillet.
- Add onions and cook over medium heat until very brown, 20-25 minutes.
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Stir in salami, cheese, and onions.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet.
- Add egg mixture and scramble until set.
- Garnish with tomatoes and watercress.