1 hr 30 mins
From the Foodcourt column, Weekend. The cooking time is a guesstimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons white pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 3 teaspoons cumin powder
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 kg chicken, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh ginger, finely grated
- 4 tablespoons onions, peeled,washed and finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, washed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, washed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup plain cashews, ground
- 2 teaspoons garam masala powder
- butter, for basting
- oil, for basting
- 1Combine together the eggs, pepper powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt and oil in a deep bowl.
- 2Whisk this mixture well.
- 3Add the chicken mince and mix well.
- 4Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- 5Add ginger, onions, corriander and mint leaves, nuts and garam masala and mix well.
- 6Divide equally into 20 portions.
- 7Wrap and mould 2 portions on each skewer using wet hands.
- 8Keep 3-4 cm space between each portion.
- 9Prepare 10 skewers in this way.
- 10Barbecue till golden brown in colour.
- 11Baste with oil.
- 12Roast again for a few minutes.
- 13Remove from skewers.
- 14Brush a little butter on the kebabs.
- 15Serve with fresh cut onion rings, green chillies (slit lengthwise) and lemon wedges!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Velvet Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.5
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 219.8 mg
- Sodium 201.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 33.1 g