These are very rich and easy to make. This works best with cool room and hands. Can be easily doubled!
- Heat cream and butter over medium heat add chocolate remove from heat stirring till melted and smooth adding the Grand Marnier stirring all the time.
- If it lumps up it will smooth out keep stirring.
- Cover and cool in the refrigerator 4 hours or over night till firm.
- Using a melon baller or teaspoon making 3/4 inch size balls rolling into cocoa or sugar.
- I like to put them into the mini paper or foil muffin cups.
- Nice for a gift giving.