Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A version of marinade my mom used to make when I was growing up. Delicious, easy, and usually things that I always have on hand. Something that I enjoy, especially when dieting.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Wash and prepare your chicken (or pork/beef/fish/etc) and set to the side.
- Whisk all ingredients together, until well mixed.
- Marinade your meat for at least 2 hours. Preferably longer if possible for best taste.
- I recommend cooking either on the grill or in the oven.
Very easy marinade to make & we thoroughly enjoyed it with the baked chicken breast this time around! If & when the weather gets nice enough, I'll be trying this one with grilled meat, for sure! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]