1/2 Photos of Rich No- Bake Cheesecake W/ Chocolate Graham Crust
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chocolate graham crackers (appr. 20, finely ground)
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar, plus
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons margarine, Melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or imitation)
- 2Preheat oven to 350°.
- 3Mix Crackers (finely ground) and Brown sugar until well blended.
- 4Add Margarine and Vanilla, Stir until all crumbs are moistened.
- 5Press mixture into a 9 in pie plate, starting with the bottom and working up the sides. Make sure to pack tightly and evenly.
- 6Bake for 6-8 minutes. (depending on how firm and crisp you want it).
- 7Let cool Completely before putting filling into it.
- 9Beat Cream Cheese, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Lemon Juice in a large bowl, until creamy and well mixed.
- 10Fold in Cool whip. (mixture will be thick, Make sure cool whip is completely blended in).
- 11scoop into crust and smooth.
- 12Refrigerate 3 hours until set.
- 13If desired, right before serving: top with cool whip, chocolate syrup, or fruit of your choice.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich No- Bake Cheesecake W/ Chocolate Graham Crust
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.6
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.8 mg
- Sodium 288.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers