Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe from one of my students. It was so good, I asked for the recipe. It is super rich, a kind of flourless chocolate cake and a little goes a long way. Would be great in a pool of crème anglaise, or with berries.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave.
- Add the 5 eggs, one at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Add the flour.
- Pour into a buttered round pie pan or cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated 190° oven for about 22 minutes.
- Cool and unmold onto a plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired.