Indulge in this rich and creamy hot chocolate and ignore the calorie count!
Make and share this Rich and Creamy Hot Chocolate recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy-based saucepan, add in the broken pieces of chocolate and double cream and over medium heat, stir continously till melted.
- Add in the cocoa powder, sugar, milk and cinnamon stick (if using) and whisk continously till it comes to boil.
- Then, take it off heat and gently fold in the whipped double cream till smooth.
- Re-heat again and whisk vigourously to make it frothy.
- Pour into mugs and sprinkle cocoa powder on top.