1/2 Photos of Rice Krispies Bundt Cake
I like this recipe because it a simple alternative to a birthday cake for kids or a sleepover, bake sale cake. I got it out of a Mr. Food cook book. Once you make it, it is requested over and over
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a 10 inch Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a large soup pot, melt the butter over low heat.
- 3Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- 4Remove from heat and add cereal (quickly, will be very stiff to stir) stirring until well coated.
- 5Allow to cool slightly then add the candies, mix well.
- 6Lightly press the mixture into the bundt pan and allow to cool completely.
- 7Run a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen, then invert onto a serving platter You can decorate this by simply drizzling 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips over the top of the cake cut and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispies Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5960.2
- Calories from Fat 1531
- Total Fat 170.2 g
- Saturated Fat 104.6 g
- Cholesterol 246.6 mg
- Sodium 4416.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1074.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 648.1 g
- Protein 52.0 g