Recipe by Pumpkie
I like this recipe because it a simple alternative to a birthday cake for kids or a sleepover, bake sale cake. I got it out of a Mr. Food cook book. Once you make it, it is requested over and over
Top Review by ciao
This is so easy and so fun to make! My whole family loved it--who wouldn't, right? This is one I'll keep in mind for bake sales--a big slice of this "cake" would make any kid happy! Thanks for posting!
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10 ounce) packages marshmallows
- 12 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (16 ounce) package M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a 10 inch Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large soup pot, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add cereal (quickly, will be very stiff to stir) stirring until well coated.
- Allow to cool slightly then add the candies, mix well.
- Lightly press the mixture into the bundt pan and allow to cool completely.
- Run a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen, then invert onto a serving platter You can decorate this by simply drizzling 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips over the top of the cake cut and serve.