I like this recipe because it a simple alternative to a birthday cake for kids or a sleepover, bake sale cake. I got it out of a Mr. Food cook book. Once you make it, it is requested over and over
- Coat a 10 inch Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large soup pot, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add cereal (quickly, will be very stiff to stir) stirring until well coated.
- Allow to cool slightly then add the candies, mix well.
- Lightly press the mixture into the bundt pan and allow to cool completely.
- Run a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen, then invert onto a serving platter You can decorate this by simply drizzling 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips over the top of the cake cut and serve.