Cooked quiche can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. For a lunch bag, cover with plastic wrap and reheat just to warm in the microwave
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine rice, 1/2 cup (125 mL) Swiss cheese, 1 egg and curry powder.
- 2Press on the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch (23 cm) oven-proof pie plate.
- 3Bake in a 350º F (180º C) oven for 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, beat together remaining 4 eggs and milk.
- 5Combine with spinach, mushrooms, green onions, garlic powder, pepper and remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) cheese.
- 6Pour into pre-baked crust.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the centre comes out clean.
- 8Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Crust Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 151.4 mg
- Sodium 123.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 11.7 g