Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Cooked quiche can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. For a lunch bag, cover with plastic wrap and reheat just to warm in the microwave
- Combine rice, 1/2 cup (125 mL) Swiss cheese, 1 egg and curry powder.
- Press on the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch (23 cm) oven-proof pie plate.
- Bake in a 350º F (180º C) oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together remaining 4 eggs and milk.
- Combine with spinach, mushrooms, green onions, garlic powder, pepper and remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) cheese.
- Pour into pre-baked crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the centre comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.