Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple side dish baked in the oven.
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 slices bread, cubed or 2 slices bread, crumbled
- Toss rice with 1 cup cheese.
- Spoon into buttered baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, melt butter, stir in curry powder, add bread crumbs, and brown lightly.
- Remove rice from oven.
- Sprinkle with curried crumbs.
So simple to make and so delicious and filling!