Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A lighter version of the Artichoke Rice salad. This is a great side dish any time of year.
- 1 (4 1/3 ounce) package chicken rice-a-roni
- 5 green onions, sliced thin including part of the tops
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped (reserve the marinade)
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare Rice A Roni according to directions omitting butter. Let cool completely.
- Combine drained marinade, curry powder, mayonnaise and spices. Whisk until smooth with a fork or small whisk.
- Mix cooled Rice A Roni in a 2-quart bowl with marinade dressing and chopped vegetables.