In 'Quick-Fix Southern' by Rebecca Lang
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Pecan Bourbon Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon Bourbon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1Pecan Bourbon Butter--combine the butter, pecans, bourbon, salt, pepper, and parsley in a small bowl.
- 2Transfer to a sheet of plastic wrap and shape into a 3 1/2 inch long log; chill for 1 hour.
- 3Rub both sides of the steaks with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- 4Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- 5Cook the steaks for about 4 minutes on the first side and 3 minutes on the second side for med-rare.
- 6Transfer the steaks to a plate.
- 7Top each steak with a 1/4-inch thick slice of Pecan Bourbon Butter.
- 8Allow the steaks to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ribeyes With Bourbon Pecan Butter
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.2
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 76.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rib eye steaks