1 hr 10 mins
Source: Pillsbury "Rhubarb lends a tangy bite to a strawberry tart. Use fresh or frozen (unsweetened)."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15-oz box)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups fresh rhubarb, coarsely sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, cut into pieces
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2Place pie crust in 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- 3Trim edges if necessary.
- 4In large bowl, beat eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until light.
- 5Beat in granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons flour and the almond extract until well blended.
- 6Alternately layer rhubarb and strawberries into crust-lined pan.
- 7Pour egg mixture over fruit.
- 8In small bowl, mix brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour and the nutmeg.
- 9With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 10Sprinkle over top.
- 11Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is set in center.
- 12Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- 13Remove side of pan; cut tart into wedges.
- 14Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb-Strawberry Tart
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 98.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g