Recipe by dicentra
This is from my 1975 Rival cookbook. I would serve this over plain angel food or pound cake.
- 1 lb fresh rhubarb
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, chunks
- 1⁄2 cup orange soda
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- nutmeg (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and peel rhubarb. Slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Place fruit in crock pot. Add orange soda, then sprinkle with sugar. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours until rhubarb is tender.
- Serve warm or chilled. Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving.