Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another good way to use rhubarb.
Make and share this Rhubarb Filled Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix filling ingredients and cook until soft. Set aside and chill.
- To prepare DOUGH: Cream butter, add sugar and cream together well. Beat eggs and add to this mixture.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mix alternating with milk and vanilla.
- Chill dough.
- On floured board, roll out dough 1/2" thick. Using a 2" cutter, cut out cookies.
- Place cookies on a greased or sprayed cookie sheet.
- Cover dough with a teaspoon of filling. Top with another cookie and press edges together with tines of a floured fork.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 10 minutes.