Recipe by JackieOhNo!
With all that leftover holiday turkey, what else can you do but make sandwiches? Here's something a little different to try. It's similar to a classic Reuben, but is not as fattening.
- 8 slices marbled rye bread
- 4 tablespoons Russian salad dressing, fat-free
- 8 ounces cooked turkey, sliced
- 4 slices swiss cheese (about 3/4 oz. each)
- 2 cups Coleslaw, deli
- 4 slices red onions, thin slices, separated into rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange bread sliced on a cookie sheet; bake 3 to 4 minutes per side until lightly toasted.
- Spread each slice of toast with Russian dressing.
- Top 4 of the slices with turkey and cheese; bake 4 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top cheese with coleslaw and onion rings; cover with remaining toast.