Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
With all that leftover holiday turkey, what else can you do but make sandwiches? Here's something a little different to try. It's similar to a classic Reuben, but is not as fattening.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange bread sliced on a cookie sheet; bake 3 to 4 minutes per side until lightly toasted.
- Spread each slice of toast with Russian dressing.
- Top 4 of the slices with turkey and cheese; bake 4 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top cheese with coleslaw and onion rings; cover with remaining toast.
What a sandwich!
We loved this version. The flavors were well matched.
Would not change a thing.
So glad I tried this one.