Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This sounded good, and it was. Sounds a little strange, but was so good. I have trouble measuring i mostly "eye ball it". This is as close as i can get. So please adjust to your liking. Next time i will add fried onion.
- Pre heat oven to 425.
- Pre pizza crust make sure you prepare your pizza pan to prevent sticking.
- Top crust with 1 cup of thousand island dressing.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- Next sprinkle with kraut.
- Next top with corn beef.
- Sprinkle with remainung cheese.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, till nice and melty and crust is crisp.
- Remove from oven let cool slightly before cutting.
This was pretty good...especially for something "different"! I added some caraway & chopped onion to the kraut. THANKS for sharing!!!