Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This sounded good, and it was. Sounds a little strange, but was so good. I have trouble measuring i mostly "eye ball it". This is as close as i can get. So please adjust to your liking. Next time i will add fried onion.
- 1 pizza crust (i used a pre-made dough thawed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups thousand island dressing (home made or store bought)
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can sauerkraut, well rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cooked corned beef (i used left over but deli is fine just dice or shred)
- Pre heat oven to 425.
- Pre pizza crust make sure you prepare your pizza pan to prevent sticking.
- Top crust with 1 cup of thousand island dressing.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- Next sprinkle with kraut.
- Next top with corn beef.
- Sprinkle with remainung cheese.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, till nice and melty and crust is crisp.
- Remove from oven let cool slightly before cutting.
This was pretty good...especially for something "different"! I added some caraway & chopped onion to the kraut. THANKS for sharing!!!