Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are quick and easy. I sometimes use the party rye ...they make great appetizers
Make and share this Reuben Grill recipe from Food.com.
- Toast bread and spread each with 1 teaspoon butter, then with 1 tablespoon dressing.
- Distribute corned beef evenly on bread slices.
- Place under broiler until heated through.
- Mix drained sauerkraut with sugar, caraway seeds and relish.
- Divide sauerkraut evenly onto corned beef.
- Arrange a slice of swiss cheese on top of each.
- Return to broiler and heat just until cheese melts.