These are quick and easy. I sometimes use the party rye ...they make great appetizers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast bread and spread each with 1 teaspoon butter, then with 1 tablespoon dressing.
- 2Distribute corned beef evenly on bread slices.
- 3Place under broiler until heated through.
- 4Mix drained sauerkraut with sugar, caraway seeds and relish.
- 5Divide sauerkraut evenly onto corned beef.
- 6Arrange a slice of swiss cheese on top of each.
- 7Return to broiler and heat just until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Grill
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 903.9
- Calories from Fat 527
- Total Fat 58.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 191.2 mg
- Sodium 2853.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 42.8 g