Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an amazing quiche!
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces diced green chilies, canned, do not drain
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Put all ingredients, except cheeses in a blender and blend on medium for two minutes or until desired consistency. [NOTE: If you have a small blender, you may need to do this in batches. If you have an extra large blender, you can add the cheeses.].
- Pour into a bowl and mix in cheeses.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 pan, or a very deep pie dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes.
If this was any easier to make, it would've made itself! Wow! what a dish!I had my neighbors over and we had a kind of mini brunch. I got rave reviews on this one! This is seriously good! Thank you for sharing! Just delicious!