Recipe by AuntWoofieWoof
This is a fun treat for elementary school children to give to their classmates at Christmas time or at a holiday party as a party favor. You can give these to any child. Kids just love it. Adults do too. When I gave them to a K-1 class 2 years ago, the kids tried to stick the "Reindeer Noses" on their own nose. It was so cute!! You can print the poem out using a card printing program. Use the Business Cards format and select the one that has 10 business cards per sheet of paper. Find a Reindeer image to put on them too. Use red and green font making one word red and the next word green like I have done. I don't know how many packets each bag of red hot candies will make. Have your child/children help you make these to save time. They will love doing it. Time is approximate depending on how many you make.
Top Review by **Mandy**
I love this idea but I tweaked it a little, I used 8 maltesers (choc malt balls) & one jaffa (choc orange ball) per bag so you have the 8 reindeer & rudolph and I found some cute printables on another site and used these for the tops of the bags...such a cute idea for class mates!
- 1 bag red cinnamon candies
- ziploc bag (snack or sandwich sized)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 12 red hots in each baggie Insert this poem in each baggie:
- I wanted the perfect gift for you, But couldn't decide just what to d0(exclaimation mark)I almost sent you a dozen roses, but instead here's a dozen of reindeer noses!
- Seal the baggies.
- You can also staple the poem on the outside of the baggies.