The combination of salty and sweet in this tasty Christmas treat is fantastic! This is a perfect recipe to make with your kids over the holidays.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) bag waffle shaped pretzels
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 (10 ounce) bag red and green M&M's
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Place pretzels on parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Unwrap 1 Hershey's Kiss for each pretzel and place on top.
- Bake 4-6 minutes until Kisses are soft.
- Remove from oven and press one coloured M&M into each Kiss.
- Allow to cool completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Just made this recipe with my 4 year old son and it was so much fun! He loved that he was able to do the whole project from start to finish. They look adorable and taste fantastic! My only complaint is they are addicting...LOL. I love the salty sweet flavor! Thank you so much for sharing what is definately going to be a holiday tradition in my house.Reply
see 3 more