Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just got a quesadilla maker this made making these a whole lot easier.
Make and share this Refried Bean & Cheese Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Divide and evenly spread refired beans on 3 tortillas, up to 1/2 inch from the edge.
- sprinkle evenly with cheese, onion & jalapenos.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cover with remaining tortillas.
- Place on preheated quesadilla maker one at a time.
- Close lid & cook for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from pan.
- Slice into triangles.
- Serve with salsa or sour cream if desired.
- Makes 3 quesadillas 18 pieces.