2 hrs 40 mins
Refreshing, sweet wine beverage is perfect for hot summer days! My husband came up with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add sugar to a large pot.
- 2Add just enough water to submerge the sugar.
- 3Bring water to a boil until all sugar is dissolved.
- 4Reduce heat to simmer and add 2 Bottles of Red Wine.
- 5Add all fruit, cover and simmer for 2 hours.
- 6Refrigerate everything overnight.
- 7Pour all liquid through a strainer into large pitcher Serve over ice with a lemon wedge if desired You can also eat the wine soaked fruit!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refreshing Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (629 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 76.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g