Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Refreshing, sweet wine beverage is perfect for hot summer days! My husband came up with this recipe.
- Add sugar to a large pot.
- Add just enough water to submerge the sugar.
- Bring water to a boil until all sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce heat to simmer and add 2 Bottles of Red Wine.
- Add all fruit, cover and simmer for 2 hours.
- Refrigerate everything overnight.
- Pour all liquid through a strainer into large pitcher Serve over ice with a lemon wedge if desired You can also eat the wine soaked fruit!