Recipe by senseicheryl
I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
Top Review by Lhansen
Made this tonight and my kids were in sugar heaven. This was a special treat so we went all out and any kid who likes Reese's will love this. Not hard to make at all. I ended up using peanut M&Ms on top because store was out of Reese's Pieces.
FOR THE CAKE
- 517.37 g box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 78.07 ml oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 314.66 ml water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 59.14 ml water, extra water
- 99.22 g package instant vanilla pudding, the small box
- 10 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, broken into chunks
FOR THE FROSTING
- 453.59 g box powdered sugar
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- 236.59 ml Reese's pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the pan that you plan to use with nonstick spray (see box for pan size).
- Mix cake ingredients as per directions on the box plus the 1/4 cup of the extra water.
- Add in the peanut butter cup chunks.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Cool.
- Blend icing ingredients together and spread on cake.
- Sprinkle Reese's Pieces on top.