I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
FOR THE CAKE
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄4 cup water, extra water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding, the small box
- 10 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, broken into chunks
FOR THE FROSTING
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup Reese's pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the pan that you plan to use with nonstick spray (see box for pan size).
- Mix cake ingredients as per directions on the box plus the 1/4 cup of the extra water.
- Add in the peanut butter cup chunks.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Cool.
- Blend icing ingredients together and spread on cake.
- Sprinkle Reese's Pieces on top.