- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (11 ounce) packagereese's peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
- sweetened whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter in medium bowl; add eggs and vanilla.
- Stir together sugar and flour; add to butter mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts; pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool about 1 hour on wire rack; serve warm with sweetened whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
- 8 to 10 servings.
- To reheat: One slice at a time, microwave at HIGH (100%) 10 to 15 seconds.