Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love the Reef & Beef at our local pub, and have been trying to copy their sauce for years! I think I finally have it! I simply tweaked my Simple Italian Steak Sauce , and came up with this!
- 4 scotch steak fillets, 1 inch thick
- 1 (440 g) can condensed tomato soup
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 raw tiger shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 12 scallops, cleaned
- 1 cup cream
- Place soup, salad dressing, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan, and heat to a simmer.
- When sauce just starts to thicken, add prawns and scallops, stir through, and continue heating to cook the seafood.
- Grill steaks to personal prference (I think medium, to medium rare works best with this sauce).
- Stir cream through the sauce, remove from heat.
- Place steaks on plates, and top with sauce, dividing seafood between the steaks.
- Serve with hot chips & salad!
My hubby made this for us tonight and it was yummo :) Thanks for sharing
Thanks heaps this is the best reef n beef ever i also cook it with just prawns and seafood extender without the steak and have it with rice