- 4 scotch steak fillets, 1 inch thick
- 1 (440 g) can condensed tomato soup
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 raw tiger shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 12 scallops, cleaned
- 1 cup cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place soup, salad dressing, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan, and heat to a simmer.
- When sauce just starts to thicken, add prawns and scallops, stir through, and continue heating to cook the seafood.
- Grill steaks to personal prference (I think medium, to medium rare works best with this sauce).
- Stir cream through the sauce, remove from heat.
- Place steaks on plates, and top with sauce, dividing seafood between the steaks.
- Serve with hot chips & salad!