Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I reduced the sugar in WI Cheeseheads Kellogg's All-Bran Muffins by using Stevia powder. Store leftovers in the refrigerator after a day or so.
- 1 1⁄4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 2 cups all-bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat milk
- 5 ounces baby banana puree (baby food)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400* F. Prepare muffin tins with cooking spray or liners.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, oat bran, Stevia, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and milk. Let stand for 5 minutes, until cereal softens a bit.
- Add egg whites and banana puree and mix well.
- Slowly stir flour mixture into the cereal mixture. Mix only until just combined.
- Portion batter evenly into muffin tins. Bake 15-20 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean!