Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a Pillsbury pamphlet. A great salad dressing. Or use as a marinade by pouring over shrimp and letting them stand for 10 minutes. Cook shrimp on grill for 6-8 minutes while turning and basting with more marinade.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 dash salt
- 1 garlic clove
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
This is delicious for being so simple. The wine vinegar was not so over-powering as most other recipes with it in is. I made it to marinade chops and chicken. A tsp. or 2 will be delicious on my salad.