Recipe by Studentchef
This is something I've been working on for my salads, including the two I posted on Zaar. I've decided that instead of dumping some ingredients into a salad in order to flavour them to make a little dressing out of it first, and then toss it with a vegetable salad.
Top Review by Stephanie Z.
Since this is so similar to the Greek salad dressing that I make, I decided to try it out on a Greek salad. It was a wonderful variation! I really loved the tartness of this, and the salt and pepper give it a little bite. The name is a bit misleading since there's actually very little red wine vinegar flavor (in comparison to the lemon and pepper).
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour each ingredient into a small bowl.
- With a small whisk, whisk the ingredients until well blended and slightly thickened (it's always going to be slightly thickened, so don't worry about getting that desired consistency).
- Add to your favourite vegetable salad, and referigerate until ready to serve (or have right away, if desired).