Kitchen Witch Steph's Note:
I really love these things, especially the mushrooms. Maybe I will do just all mushrooms some time. Yum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried herbs (marjoram, oregano, rosemary, basil, or combination)
- 2 -2 1/2 lbs london broil beef, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 lbs whole button mushrooms
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut into large chunks
- 1Place meat, mushrooms, and pineapple in a large container with lid.
- 2Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over top. Stir gently to coat.
- 3Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature or overnight. (I do latter).
- 4Skewer meat, mushrooms, and pineapple.
- 5Grill over medium high heat, turning on each side, until done.
- 6I skewer stuff separately. Meat seems to take longer than the mushrooms which take longer than the pineapple. Not quite as pretty but easier to cook.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Wine Shish Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 744.9
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 1063.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 54.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: