Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I really love these things, especially the mushrooms. Maybe I will do just all mushrooms some time. Yum.
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried herbs (marjoram, oregano, rosemary, basil, or combination)
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs london broil beef, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs whole button mushrooms
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple, cut into large chunks
- Place meat, mushrooms, and pineapple in a large container with lid.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over top. Stir gently to coat.
- Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature or overnight. (I do latter).
- Skewer meat, mushrooms, and pineapple.
- Grill over medium high heat, turning on each side, until done.
- I skewer stuff separately. Meat seems to take longer than the mushrooms which take longer than the pineapple. Not quite as pretty but easier to cook.