Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This makes a lot of very delicious Bolognese!
Make and share this Red Wine Bolognese recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, grated
- 1 red onion, large, diced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons oregano
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 6 -8 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups red wine
- 3 -4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- Add carrots, onions and olive oil to a large pot, and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef to mixture and let it cook fully.
- Add all other ingredients. Let it heat through and simmer for about 15-20 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your choice of pasta and some Parmesan cheese, and enjoy!
The taste is so good. I let it simmer longer. I used maybe 4 tablespoons of olive oil. I didn't want to use 1/2 cup. Thanks amela :) Made for New Kids on the block tag game